Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Love Weekends


So I think that my doctors and nurses have been reading the blog because today they moved my feeds from the 4mL teaser amount to 9mLs of the good stuff. It is still kind of a tease but least now it takes me more than two sips to get through my feed. I can not wait until I get to eat a whole bottle but the doctors say I have to have bowel movements (nice way of saying poop)before they increase my amounts. Since I haven't been eating for a week, they said it could take a day or two for my tummy to produce some "product".
Oh yea, I got my big girl bed back since I am doing so much better. And they even put a mobile on it for me. It plays music and spins around. It has all sorts of colors on it too.
Today was another big day. Daddy and Mimi came to see me in the morning and Daddy stayed all day. He fed me a couple of times, read to me from a couple of books and talked to me about how proud he is of me for doing so well. Then Uncle John and Aunt Sandy came by and Sandy held me for a while. We had a great time together. I love weekends because Daddy gets to come and stay for a long time.

So I keep gaining weight. I weigh 4lbs 2oz now and am filling out quite nicely. 5lbs, look out here I come!!
Stay tuned!! Love you all, Lily

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Lily! Keep up the good eatin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOHOOOO LILY, GO LILY GO LILY. YOU ARE AWESOME GIRL. YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO EVERYONE. WE ALL LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete